PAMAC Finserve Private Limited (PAMAC) today is amongst the leading Third Party Process Management Companies catering to domestic as well as international clientele.
It has evolved as an end-to-end Solutions Center for its Clients and works closely with them to add value to their processes and to manage these processes efficiently.
PAMAC has introduced quite a few new services by taking over Client’s existing processes and systematically improving the productivity and performance benchmarks, thereby adding value to their businesses. The Group has also entered into Strategic Partnerships with Software Companies and other Domain Experts to provide comprehensive Tech & Process Solutions and Services to its esteemed Clients.
It has always focused on the niche market of Onshore or Near Shore Process Management Services related to Credit, Risk and Operations for Banks, NBFC’s and Insurance Companies.
There are various facets of delivery, which make PAMAC a partner of choice for the clients:
- Flexible to set-up smaller Processing units in multiple Cities dedicated for Clients’ activities.
- Is able to successfully manage projects involving delivery commitments at local level along with Centralized Reporting.
- Boasts of large team of field executives in all cities together with teams for back office processing in all the Delivery Centers.
- Has wide National Network with reach of almost 170 cities across India.
- Customized Web enabled Software to manage Delivery Centers across geographies and derive Outputs and Reports based on Clients requirements.
- Processes 1 Lac Loan Files worth 1500 Crores of value and 3.5 Lacs Cheque instruments per month.
- Reviews existing processes and recommends efficient process improvements and optimum resource utilization.
- Provides huge cost advantage to clients while taking over process management responsibilities.
- Ensures regular training & review of its own team members to ensure implementation of best market practices.
- Has long-term perspective of business opportunities and focuses on growing business for mutual benefit.